Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod (Russia).
Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod; 603950 Russia, Nizhny Novgorod,23 Prospekt Gagarina (Gagarin Avenue), BLDG 2, 2nd floor;
Author ID Russian Science Index (RSCI): 492560
Researcher ID WoS: AAG-3357-2019
Author ID Scopus: 57188974038
Education. Graduated from the Nizhny Novgorod state University in 1976, speciality “Economics, organization of management and planning of national economy”. Aquired Ph.D. in Economics in 1984. Aquired doctor of economics degree in 1996, with specialty “The circulation of Money, Finance and credit”.
Research fields: banks, banking systems, financial stability, banking regulation, strategic management, prudential policy, monetary policy.
Scientific activity. The research results were published in 5 monographs and in over 100 articles. She supervised a number of scientific projects: CITIGRUPP (USA), Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR), Bank of Russia, Government of Nizhny Novgorod Region (Russia), MDM Bank, etc.).
Academic activities. Galina Gospodarchuk began her academic career at the Faculty of Economics at Nizhny Novgorod state University in 1984. She was an assistant professor at the Department of Economics of the National Economy (1984 – 1997); Associate Professor of the Department of Finance (1998 – 2000); Professor of the Department of Banks and Banking (2001 – 2014). Since 2014, she has held the positions of Professor of the Department of Finance and Credit, Head of the Center for Banking, Head of Professional Development Programs in Finance (MBA). In 2003 – 2005 she was the Official Representative of the National Securities Market Association (NFA) in the Volga regions (Russia). In 2010 – 2014. – Member of the Board of Directors of a commercial bank (independent director). Currently he is a member of the EuRun-BIS4 Association, a member of the interdepartmental working group on the development of the corporate bond market under the Government of the Nizhny Novgorod Region (Russia), an expert in conducting an independent assessment of the qualifications of financial market specialists.
1. Gospodarchuk G.G., Zeleneva E.S. Assessing the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy of Central Banks. Finance: Theory and Practice, 2021, vol 25, no 1, pp 6-21.
2. Gospodarchuk G.G., Amosova N.A. Geo-financial stability of the global banking system, Banks and Bank Systems, 2020, vol 15, no 4, pp 164-178. DOI: 10.21511/bbs.15(4).
3. Gospodarchuk G.G., Suchkova E.O. Financial stability: problems of inter-level and cross-sectoral equilibrium. Equilibrium – Quarterly journal of economics and economic policy, 2019, vol 14, no 1. pp 53-79. DOI: 10.24136/eq.2019.003.
4. Gospodarchuk G.G. Reserve Capital Buffer as an Instrument of Macroprudential Policy. Finance: Theory and Practice, 2019, vol 23, no 4, pp 43-56. DOI: 10.26794/2587-5671-2019-23-4-43-56
5. Gospodarchuk G., Gospodarchuk S. Economic Growth, Financial Stability, and Monetary Policy. Open Review of Management, Banking and Finance, 2017, vol 3, no 1. pp 10-24. URL https://openreviewmbf.org/2017/04/14/economic-growth-financial-stability-and-monetary-policy/.
6. Gospodarchuk G., Gospodarchuk S. Assessment of Financial Stability of Banking Systems. Open Review of Management, Banking and Finance, 2017, vol 3, no 2, pp 13-31. URL https://openreviewmbf.org/2017/04/14/economic-growth-financial-stability-and-monetary-policy/.
7. Gospodarchuk G., Gospodarchuk S. Central Banks’ Monetary Policy Study. Law and Economics Yearly Review, 2015, vol 4, part 2, pp 352-368. URL http://www.laweconomicsyearlyreview.org.uk/Law_and_Economics_Yearly_Review_LEYR_Journal_vol_4_part_2_2015.pdf
8. Gospodarchuk G., Gospodarchuk S. The impact of the global financial crisis on the Russian banking system. Law and Economics Yearly Review, 2012, vol 1, part 2, pp 473-495. URL http://www.laweconomicsyearlyreview.org.uk/Law_and_Economics_Yearly_Review_LEYR_Journal_vol_1_part_2_2012.pdf
9. Gospodarchuk G., Kuftyrev I. G. Implementing the principles for responsible management education into management and business courses. Formamente, 2012, vol 7, no 3-4, pp 23-32.
1. Gospodarchuk G.G., Suchkova E.O. Transformation of balance sheet business models of banks as a source of systemic risks. Finance and business, 2019, vol 15, no 1, pp 67-83. URL https://finbiz.spb.ru/2019/nomer-v-pechati/
2. Gospodarchuk G.G., Suchkova E.O. The Improvement of Criteria for Identification of Systemically Important Banks Based on Cross-Sectoral Approach. Finance: Theory and Practice, 2018, no 4. pp 18-37. URL https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35451306
3. Gospodarchuk G.G. National approaches to the regulation of systemic risks in the banking sector. Finance and management 2018, no 4, pp 1-13. DOI: 10.25136/2409-7802.2018.4.27692
4. Gospodarchuk G.G., Gospodarchuk S.A. Analysis of financial stability in the context of the bank of Russia’s monetary policy. Economic analysis: theory and practice, 2017, vol 16, no 7, pp 1337–1353. URL https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29774244.
5. Gospodarchuk G.G., Gospodarchuk S.A. Analyzing the financial stability of commercial banks based on relationships between profits and risks. Economic analysis: theory and practice, 2017, vol 16, no 11, pp 2123-2144. URL https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30623004
6. Gospodarchuk G.G., Anikin A.V. Assessment of the level of stability of the Russian banking system. Money and credit, 2014, no 5, pp 24-30.
7. Gospodarchuk G.G., Malova N.G., Komissarov G.P. Improving the quality of corporate governance in commercial banks. Banking, 2013, no 5, pp 88-94.
8. Gospodarchuk G.G., Malova N.G., Komissarov G.P. Institutional analysis of regional banking systems. Finance and credit, 2013, no 22 (550), pp 2-7.
9. Gospodarchuk G.G., Gospodarchuk S. A., Malova N.G. Increasing the role of the banking system in the formation of tax revenues of the budgets of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation. Finance and credit, 2013, no 33 (561), pp 22-30.
10. Gospodarchuk G.G., Dovbysh D.D. Multiplicative potential as a tool for assessing the activity of commercial banks. Lobachevsky Nizhny Novgorod State University Bulletin, 2013, no 3-3, pp 44-53.
11. Gospodarchuk G.G., Gospodarchuk S. A. Analysis of priorities in the policy of attracting foreign investment. Financial analytics: problems and solutions, 2012, no 22, pp 2-10.
12. Gospodarchuk G.G., Gospodarchuk S.A. The future of the world monetary system. Finance and credit, 2012, no 9 (489), pp 2-9.
13. Gospodarchuk G.G., Gospodarchuk S.A. Analysis of the resource base of commercial banks. Banking, 2012, no 6, pp 20-24.
14. Gospodarchuk G.G., Gospodarchuk S.A. Financial support for the economic development of Russia. Financial analytics: problems and solutions, 2008, no 2, pp 31-36.
15. Gospodarchuk G.G., Gurevich M.I. Refinancing system as a tool for the development of the national economy. Association of Russian Banks Bulletin, 2007, no 7, pp 48-55.
16. Gospodarchuk G.G. Money for the Russian economy. Money and Credit, 2006, no 12, pp 29-33.
17. Gospodarchuk G.G. On the development of the Russian banking system: problems of small and medium-sized banks. Banking, 2006, no 10, pp 8-11.
18. Gospodarchuk G.G. Principles of creation and functioning of multilevel integrated structures. Finance and credit, 2006, no 29, pp 11-17.
19. Gospodarchuk G.G. Theoretical aspects of financial integration. Bulletin of Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics, 2006, no 3, pp 31-39.
20. Gospodarchuk G.G., Komissarov G.P. Methodological approaches to developing a strategy for the development of the banking sector in the region. Management in a credit institution, 2006, no 2 (30).
21. Gospodarchuk G.G. Spitsin S.F., Komissarov G.P., Gurevich M.I. Investment banking as a factor in the economic development of regions. Bulletin of the National Bank of Bashkortostan, 2005, no 1 (206), pp 34-36.
22. Gospodarchuk G.G. Gurevich M.I., Malkina M.YU., Yashina N.I. Financial integration as the basis for the development of regional markets. Stocks and bods market, 2003, no 14 (245), pp 64-68.
23. Gospodarchuk G.G. Gurevich M.I. Malkina M.YU., Yashina N.I. Reforming the banking system: regional aspect. Analytical banking journal, 2002, no 12 (91), pp 39-47.
1. Gospodarchuk G.G., Suchkova E.O. Diagnostics and regulation of financial stability: the monograph, 2019, Moscow, 178 p. ISBN 978-5-4365-4419-9.
2 Malkina M.YU., Gospodarchuk G.G. Modern trends in the monetary sphere: the monograph, 2018, Moscow, 146 p. ISBN: 978-5-4365-3068-0.
3. Gospodarchuk G.G. Regional development based on financial integration: the monograph, 2006 Moscow, 288 p. ISBN: 5-279-03169-0.
4. Gospodarchuk G.G. Multilevel financial integration: the monograph, 2006, Nizhny Novgorod, 238 p. ISBN: 5-85746-902-3.
1 Gospodarchuk, G. «Financial stability of banking systems: global leaders and global risks» /G. Gospodarchuk, N. Amosova. 9th Global conference on business & social sciences (GCBSS-2019). July 19 – 20, 2019, Male, Maldives, Global Academy of Training & Research (GATR)
2 Gospodarchuk, G. «Consolidation of price and financial stability goals in the monetary policy of central banks» / G. Gospodarchuk, M. Shashkina. 7th International Research Conference “Expanding the boundaries of central banking in an environment of globalized finance”. September 24-25, 2018, Manila, Philippines, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
3. Gospodarchuk, G. «Identifying systemically important banks using the structural approach» / G. Gospodarchuk, M. Shashkina, E.Suchkova. World Finance Conference. July 25th-27th, 2018 in Mauritius. University of Technology, Mauritius.
4 Gospodarchuk, G. «Regulating systemic risks in the banking sector»/ G.Gospodarchuk, E. Suchkova. 4th International Conference on Economics, Management, Law and Education (EMLE 2018). December 25-26, 2018, Moscow, Russia. International Science and Culture Center for Academic Contacts (ISCCAC), Russia, Russian State Specialized Academy of Arts (Russia), Henan University Minsheng College, China, Zhengzhou Yingchun Conference planning Co., Ltd, China.
5 Gospodarchuk, G. «Development of the Corporate Management in Russian Commercial Banks» / G. Gospodarchuk, N.Malova N./ The 1 st EuRun-BIS Symposium. November 12-14, 2015. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod – Russian FederationRussian versus European Financial Systems in a Global Context; Regulation, Competition, Efficiency.
6. Gospodarchuk G.G. «Algorithm for Multi-Level Management in Commercial Bank» / Gospodarchuk G.G., Komissarov G., Malova N.. Meetings of World Finance and Banking Symposium – Beijing, China (16-17 December 2013).